Laserfiche WebLink
PACIFIC SURVEY & ENGINEERING INC <br />www.psesurvey.com <br />909 SQUALICUM WAY·SUITE 111 <br />BELLINGHAM, WA 98225 <br />PHONE:360.671.7387 FAX:360.671.4685 EMAIL: info@psesurvey.com OF 32C0.01 <br />PROJECTLOCATION <br />PORT OF ANACORTES <br />CAP SANTE REDEVELOPMENT - RV PARK IMPROVEMENTS <br />PROJECT ADDRESS: PORT OF ANACORTES CAP SANTE MARINA, ANACORTES, WA <br />SECTION 18, TOWNSHIP 35 NORTH, RANGE 02 EAST, CITY OF ANACORTES, SKAGIT COUNTY, WASHINGTON <br />RV LOT PROJECT SITE SURFACING SUMMARY <br />ASPHALT 55,844 SF 1.282 AC 50% <br />CONCRETE 12,871 SF 0.295 AC 12% <br />ROOF 1,100 SF 0.025 AC 1% <br />TOTAL IMPERVIOUS 69,815 SF 1.603 AC 62% <br />LANDSCAPE 12,062 SF 0.966 AC 38% <br />PROJECT TOTAL 111,877 SF 2.568 AC 100% <br />JKL LOT PROJECT SITE SURFACING SUMMARY <br />PROPOSED ASPHALT 66,328 SF 1.523 AC 55% <br />EXISTING ASPHALT 2,324 SF 0.053 AC 2% <br />CONCRETE 13,931 SF 0.320 AC 11% <br />TOTAL IMPERVIOUS 82,583 SF 1.896 AC 68% <br />LANDSCAPE 37,486 SF 0.861 AC 31% <br />EXISTING LAWN 1,456 SF 0.033 AC 1% <br />PERVIOUS TOTAL 38,942 SF 0.894 AC 32% <br />PROJECT TOTAL 121,525 SF 2.790 AC 100%